Outside is seeking an Affiliate Content Assistant Editor to join our Affiliate Content team.
Your job will be to help grow our affiliate programs through creating and managing quality content, and bringing creativity and intelligence to this quickly evolving field. In this role, you will work closely with our editors and affiliate partners.
This position reports to the Director of Content, and can be remote or located in Boulder, CO.
● Writing and editing content that meets Outside’s standards.
● Ensuring affiliate content is timely and accurate.
● Working with editors of individual titles to align affiliate content with brand missions.
● Bringing editorial judgment to a fast-paced production process.
● Using data tools and analytics to improve the effectiveness of content.
● Researching affiliate content innovation and best practices from across the publishing industry and leveraging insights to improve Outside’s program.
● Managing both daily and long-term production projects.
We’re looking for someone who:
● Has excellent editorial judgment
● Is a strong writer and editor
● Pays attention to detail and meets deadlines
● Excels in a fast-paced environment
● Is a team player who enjoys collaborating
● Can manage projects and solve problems on their own
● Has experience with SEO best practices
● Has 1-2 years of relevant editorial experience
● Has a passion for the topics covered by our publications
Why You’ll Love Working at Outside
● We are passionate about outdoor and active lifestyle participants and live the lifestyle ourselves
● We are a technological and data-driven business
● We are committed to active lifestyle participants and will provide them with the world’s most personalized content that inspires and motivates them by understanding them better than any platform in the world
● We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
● We believe in autonomy and taking initiative
● We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously.
● We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
● We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
● You will be proud to say that you work for Outside and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day.
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $40,000 to $50,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors