ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS? ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW CHALLENGE IN A DYNAMIC SECTOR?
This is a very exciting and highly innovative time here at Outside.
OUR TRUE NORTH:
Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world’s most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with greater enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries.
Come join the Gaia GPS team at Outside as an iOS Engineer. In this role you will build software for some of the wildest adventures on earth and help people explore the backcountry with cutting edge data and tools. You will work closely with a small team of iOS Developers.
This team has recently shipped new features such as offline routing, turn by turn navigation and CarPlay integration to our passionate users. We have extensive infrastructure based on open data, open source frameworks, and open tools.
This job is 100% remote, and the company has been remote for 7+ years.
Gaia GPS at Outside has a software culture where marketing, support and management folks also code to improve apps and help with the product.
● 3+ years experience in Swift, Objective C or C++ programming
● Experience publishing apps on the iOS App Store
● B.S. in Computer Science or relevant work history
● Interested in Mapping or outdoor adventure
● Work Visa Sponsorship not available
Why You’ll Love Working at Gaia GPS - Outside
● We are passionate about outdoor and active lifestyle participants and live the lifestyle ourselves
● We are a technological and data-driven business
● We are committed to active lifestyle participants and will provide them with the world’s most personalized content that inspires and motivates them by understanding them better than any platform in the world
● We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
● We believe in autonomy and taking initiative
● We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
● We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
● You will be proud to say that you work for Outside, Inc./Gaia GPS and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $90,000 - $120,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus. Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference check.