Outside is seeking a team-oriented Digital Media Planner to join the energetic and growing Ad Operations team. We craft integrated campaigns including print, digital, events, marketing services, licensing, custom content, video, and more. The Digital Media Planner will participate in the ideation of client campaigns (recommending new and effective digital media options) and will be responsible for creating and delivering accurate and effective media plans (formatted in our internal grid as well as agency-suppliedgrids).
The candidate will report to the Director, Digital Media. This is a full-time role based in Outside’s office in Denver, CO.
The Digital Media Planner will be responsible for proposing and delivering digital media plans and participate in brainstorming sessions when needed. The ideal candidate must be able to manage day-to-day deadlines, maintain inventory management systems, and stay current on digital advertising media while maintaining strong relationships with the sales teams and the marketing department.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
● Assist in digital media strategy development for all clients
● Develop and manage digital media plans for specific brands or the Outside Network
● Responsible for reserving and/or booking campaign products in Smartsheets
● Responsible for managing agency grids, product specs, and reporting standards.
● Collaboration with the pre-sales teams
● Work closely with ad traffickers and product teams on available inventory and offerings
● Manage campaign authorizations, budgets, and reconciliation process
● 2-4 years of experience in a digital media planning position
● Experience in the active sports industry a plus
● Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
● Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology: DoubleClick/Google Ad Manager, Innovid, Prisma, Google Analytics. Salesforce experience a plus, but not required.
● Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
● Experience analyzing data and market research
● Familiarity with basic accounting/math principles; basic statistical analysis experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
● Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
● Deadline oriented – advanced delivery of plans is a must
● Excellent communication skills
● Strong time-management and organizational skills
● Strong written, verbal communication skills. Good presentation skills a plus
● Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with colleagues and vendors
● Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
● Experience with MediaRadar & Smartsheets a plus, but not required
* Visa Work Sponsorship not available
Colorado Jobs: Employees can expect to be paid a salary between $55,000 to $60,000 . Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission. Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and many more. The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors