Outside Inc. is early in its journey to define membership across our 20+ brand and we need a few passionate product marketers who are ready to get people excited to live a healthy, active, and sustainable life Outside. As a Email Marketing Manager for the Outside group you will focus on building the brand voice and implementing campaigns for all 36+ brands. You'll work in partnership with our category specific editorial and marketing teams driving membership growth, product engagement, and renewals by creating campaigns, experiments, and go- to-market strategies.
The ideal candidate will be highly strategic, creative, and excited about working on healthy living and adventure content; this will require someone who can empathize and relate to this consumer base, build brand insights, and leverage product data to build a consumer first lifestyle approach to messaging, creative, and tactics.
- Design systems to measure and improve our email performance and customer engagement across onboarding and special sale campaigns
- Create special campaign and membership driving editorial and marketing templates to improve conversion rates and increase subscriber member base
- Partner with creative teams to develop integrated campaign strategies (must love briefs, feedback, production, optimization, etc).
- Working cross functionally with Membership content editors to define membership benefits and native advertising placements be included in membership newsletters
- Adapt marketing campaigns for email, delivering DEI and Sustainability, Olympics, Tour de France, Roll Massif, Warren Miller, and Gear Lab through email
- Plan, coordinate and execute campaigns to drive engagement, retention, and reactivation
- Analyze campaign/program performance and relevant email metrics to senior management
- Support the company to maintain list segmentation and health across our publications
- 3-5 years experience in a consumer lifecycle, email or general marketing role
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Ability to learn new tools and software
- Strong cross-functional leadership experience working with a variety of teams, including Product, Media, Consumer Insights, and Brand Managers
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple brands/business verticals at once
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Ability to juggle a range of projects across teams balancing quality, prioritization, and speed.
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $55,000 to $70,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors