Outside Inc. is early in its journey to define membership across our 20+ brand and we need a digital designer who can build a visual narrative to get people excited to live a healthy, active, and sustainable life Outside. As a Marketing Designer for the healthy living group you will focus on building campaign concepts and assets for 30 brands. You'll be responsible for developing concepts using briefs from our marketing managers to drive membership growth, education and event sales, and renewals. The ideal candidate will empathize and relate to the consumer base, bring action and healthy lifestyle membership to life and leverage product data to build a consumer first messaging and creative.
- Develop concepts and execute design of marketing materials for email, social, and all other digital media channels.
- Lead digital adaption of all 30 brand guidelines
- Partner with lead analytics and testing manager to identify areas of optimization opportunity and develop A/B test assets
- Design assets and deliverables for briefs submitted by cross functional teams, receiving feedback, adjusting, and providing final usable docs on schedule
- Partner with product managers, editorial content editors, and cross-functional marketing teams to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective and existing member marketing.
- Work with CRM, Education, Events, and Editorial teams to align on monthly marketing calendars and prioritize content to drive KPI achievement
- You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders (Product, Editorial, Performance Marketing, CRM, Creative, and Events) to develop concepts for campaign integration across the full consumer journey.
- 5-7 years experience in a design or creative role with experience managing integrated campaigns, including but not limited to CRM, Video, Web, Animation, and Social
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing assets
- Proven ability to deliver against expected outcomes leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
- Experience designing for digital platforms including but not limited to google ads, facebook ads, social media channels at large, email marketing, and websites.
- Experience leveraging brand guidelines to develop a digital persona for brands
- Experiencing designing to toolkits and campaign guidelines
- Expert knowledge of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects
- Ability to critique and provide feedback on creative briefs
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $50,000 to $75,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors