ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS? ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW CHALLENGE IN A DYNAMIC SECTOR?
This is a very exciting and highly innovative time here at Outside.
OUR TRUE NORTH:
Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world’s most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with greater enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries.
Outside is searching for a motivated and experienced Customer Success Manager in our growing customer service department. In this role you will act as the primary interface for Commerce related customer service issues, as well as provide support to other areas of customer success throughout the Outside family. You will do this by developing best-in-class customer service procedures, implementing and using ZenDesk ticketing software, and setting customer satisfaction goals.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques, and passion for delivering world-class customer service. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
● Implement and maintain the company’s customer service policies, procedures, and best practices.
● Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on an ongoing basis.
● Collaborate with external departments as necessary to troubleshoot issues and represent support related needs and improvements.
● Work closely with other customer success teammates and managers to constantly improve our level of service
● Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
● Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
● Deliver the highest quality customer service to customers over the phone, via email and live chat, by treating them the way you would want to be treated.
● Retain members having problems subscribing, or thinking about cancelling, by troubleshooting and/or clearly communicating the value of our benefits.
● Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner while focusing on first touch/contact resolution.
● Be a champion/voice for our customers by communicating with other teams to prioritize improvements.
● Create knowledge base articles, standard responses and other customer-facing updates.
● Communicate trends based on user feedback and feature requests.
● Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
● Develop partnerships with organizations and brands external to Outside and leverage them to drive growth.
● Manage, troubleshoot, and resolve credit card disputes
● Build monthly review surveys for our subscriptions services and audit responses, looking for opportunities to improve our service
● When needed, support the Commerce Fulfillment team as additional support shipping/receiving/processing orders
● A relevant bachelor's degree.
● 2+ years experience of customer service experience with managerial or training experience.
● Experience working in ZenDesk or similar CS tool/s.
● Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguous situations with customer success at the heart of every interaction.
● Knowledge of current best practices, tools, and technologies for implementing customer service initiatives.
● Energetic, self-motivated and have great time management skills.
● Ability to stay on task and follow outlined processes.
● A positive demeanor to share with our customers.
● An interest in Active Living.
● Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
● Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
Oregon Jobs: Employees can expect to be paid a salary between $40,000 to $60,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission. Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and many more. The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors