ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS? ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW CHALLENGE IN A DYNAMIC SECTOR?
This is a very exciting and highly innovative time here at Outside.
OUR TRUE NORTH:
Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world’s most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with greater enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries.
The role of Senior Account Executive, Tourism is an important part of the Cycling Group’s commercial strategy as it focuses exclusively on North American and Global tourism opportunities, and expands the relevance of our publications beyond endemic cycling brands.
- Sole ownership of all Tourism commercial opportunities within the Cycling Group
- Winning new and repeat business with a mix of short and long sales cycles with double digit revenue growth targets YoY.
- Identification of new leads, industry trends and the ability to reach key decision makers. Accurate sales pipeline management ranging from weekly, quarterly, annually and beyond Ongoing contributions to commercial product development as it relates to tourism offerings that meet market demand
- Account management (post sales support) 20%
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Business, Media & Communications preferred
- 5+ years selling in a B2B environment with a focus on media, advertising agency and marketing solutions
- Proven experience in a consultative sales role
- Proven experience building and maintaining a new territory across different time zones
- ● Proven experience exceeding sales targets
- Proven experience of managing a $1,000,000+ pipeline
- IAB sales training an asset
- Experience with CRM / Salesforce
- Expected to identify, connect, build relationships and influence key decision makers in the tourism category. Past experience working with DMO’s, State and National Tourism Boards an asset
- Be resourceful and find creative ways to win business regardless of macro factors
- Strive for a win-win outcome with clients to ensure a high ratio of repeat business YoY.
- A deep understanding of the media and marketing landscape and have a “passion” for great advertising
- Sell within the guidelines of the product offering
- Work well with internal teams to ensure high customer satisfaction scores