Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world’s most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with greater enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries. Across web, print, podcast, social, video, and TV, our brands reach millions of the most active and influential consumers in the world every month.
We are seeking a data-driven marketer to help scale our business. This role will oversee the planning, execution, and measurement of direct to consumer marketing campaigns for our membership, events, and editorial programs. You will be an integral part of our growth team and deliver against business goals which includes scalable and efficient customer acquisition.
This role will have the support of an agency and access to internal marketing designers and a budget for testing and scaling campaigns. You will work cross-functionally with the product, marketing, and engineering team to optimize for conversions and an optimal customer experience.
- Manage our agency relationship and the end-to-end campaign execution for Paid Social and Search campaigns to include the development of campaign briefs and copy.
- Track key metrics that achieve business goals and manage/develop reporting dashboards.
- Own the maintenance and monitoring of budgets, and derive actionable insights from campaign reporting that will help optimize paid media strategies and other marketing tactics.
- Execute a continuous A/B testing strategy of creative, copy, audiences, dayparts, etc, to ensure optimization and growth that is both efficient and scalable.
- Conduct regular keyword research to improve upon our paid search strategy including PLA and RLSA efforts.
- Work with the product and engineering teams to ensure that pixels and/or tags are implemented correctly to capture data cleanly.
- Collaborate with marketing operations to develop and optimize landing page experience for conversions - checkouts, sign-ups, engagement.
- Partner with product and marketing teams to drive analytics and audience insight requirements team to improve understanding of user segments for targeting.
- Support cross-functional integrated marketing programs and partner with editorial and social teams to support their success.
- Cultivate strategic relationships with technology partners including Facebook, Google, Bing, and other vendors.
- Stay informed on industry updates that impact ad performance, ie iOS 14 update, and emerging technologies for marketing expansion.
- 3+ years managing and scaling Facebook, Instagram, Google and Bing campaigns
- Both analytical and imaginative, with the ability to understand performance results and distill results into a data-driven story that informs an ongoing strategy.
- A self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments and can roll up their sleeves to build and launch campaigns.
- Experience developing reports and analyzing data using Supermetrics, Google Analytics, Google DataStudio, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads/Merchant Center, Amplitude, or other reporting platforms
- Understanding of attribution modeling, cross device targeting, and the deployment of ‘funnel-based’ performance marketing.
- Experience with pixel code installation & testing, product catalogs and remarketing.
- Understanding of the subscription revenue model in the digital media space.
- Advanced excel skills, SQL a plus.
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $65,000 to $85,000 Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors