ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS? ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW CHALLENGE IN A DYNAMIC SECTOR?
This is a very exciting and highly innovative time here at Outside.
OUR TRUE NORTH:
Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world’s most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with greater enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries
Outside Interactive Inc., the world’s home for active lifestyle enthusiasts, is seeking a Sales Executive to handle NYC Metro Area cross-platform advertising partnerships. This is an integrated sales player / coach role that will drive and manage partnerships across Outside's platforms: digital, video, custom content, podcasts, linear TV, CTV, print, and events. The candidate is smart, strategic, and will be an important part of the sales team to grow and break new business across multiple platforms in the NYC market.
This is a development territory that is focused on the TK Categories. You will be starting with some accounts but will be tasked with prospecting, qualifying, and building new business across assigned categories and agencies. A focused hunter mentality is essential to succeed in this role.
- Sales Expertise: Leverage your extensive experience and knowledge in digital media to proactively identify and engage potential clients.
- Revenue Generation: Identify and generate new business in assigned territory while growing current partnerships using key insights and data. Achieve and exceed sales targets and revenue goals.
- Client Acquisition: Develop and execute strategies to approach and acquire new clients. This includes outreach, cold calls, emails, presentations, and meetings to promote our media services and solutions.
- Reporting: Maintain accurate and detailed records of sales activities, client interactions, and sales pipeline within our CRM system (Salesforce).
- Networking: Attend industry events, trade shows, and conferences to expand your network and represent the company in a professional manner.
- Relationship Building: Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with new and existing clients. Be the main point of contact for clients and ensure their satisfaction with our services.
- Client Engagement: Establish and maintain strong client relationships, acting as a trusted advisor in the digital media space.
- Product Knowledge: Develop an in-depth understanding of our digital media solutions and effectively communicate their value to clients.
- Market Insight: Stay at the forefront of industry trends, ensuring that you remain well-informed about digital media developments and their potential impact on clients.
- Sales Reporting: Utilize sales analytics and reporting tools to track your performance, make data-driven decisions, and forecast revenue.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, providing feedback and insights from the field to improve our products and services.
- Represent the Outside brand with positivity and passion in NYC Metro Area
- 10+ years experience in media sales with demonstrated record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Well versed in all things digital video with OTT/CTV experience preferred
- Familiarity with CRM software and Microsoft Office & Google Suite.
- A thorough understanding of the New York City market and the ability to tap into local business opportunities.
- Strong, established relationships with clients and agencies
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills, both internally and externally
- Proactive and collaborative team approach
- Expert in developing and selling multi-platform ideas and programs
- Understanding of the programmatic landscape is a bonus
- Passion for the outdoors and enjoying an active lifestyle is an added bonus
We are unable to sponsor or transfer a VISA for this position
This is a full-time role with a comprehensive benefits package. This position is expected to be based in New York City.
New York Jobs: Employees can expect to be paid a salary between $75,000 to $125,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission. Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and many more. The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors