OutsideTV is looking for a Production Director Live Show to be located in our Lake Tahoe, California office
This position requires production responsibilities that include: shooting, editing, Production support and assistance on a crew with shoots, on-air talent, directing, trafficking of commercial spots for both national and local media, and a support role for station sales and rating incentives.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
II. Job Components
- Confidentiality - Through working closely with Production Directors, Production Producer must keep all employee matters or other station matters confidential.
- Contacts (internal and external) – Will maintain a professional appearance to outside contacts as well as co-workers.
- Team Player- Being part of a team includes the ability to assist other staff members on non-related production endeavors when asked by their supervisor.
- Leader: Work with Production Director Station General Manager and production staff to achieve production goals.
- Maintain the staff’s focus on plans, goals, and objectives through ongoing analysis and support.
- Take the initiative to get goals met and segments completed on schedule.
- Communication: Clear communication between the Production Director and Station General Manager, sales staff, and production, is vital for meeting production’s goals
- Keep your workplace moving in a positive direction under stressful situations, and never undermine or speak poorly of a co-worker.
- Remember that you are part of an organization that is depending on your job performance to continue to move towards its goals.
- Shooting (camera work, audio, and lighting) includes all aspects of the station, including field and studio cameras.
- Work in conjunction with sales staff, other producers both locally and nationally, and directly with clients.
- Clear communication between the General Manager, sales staff, and production is vital for meeting sales and production goals
California Jobs - Employees can expect to be paid an hourly rate of $15.00 to $18.00 per hour. Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and many more. The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of California if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors