ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS? ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW CHALLENGE IN A DYNAMIC SECTOR?
This is a very exciting and highly innovative time here at Outside.
OUR TRUE NORTH:
Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world’s most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with greater enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries.
Outside Integrated Media, the publisher of Outside Magazine and Outsideonline.com is seeking the right person to join our digital ad operations team in Denver, Colorado. This position is crucial to the success of Outside’s digital advertising program, with the central goal of implementing campaigns in a timely and accurate manner. It requires a close working relationship with Outside’s sales team and regular communication with our clients. Daily tasks include executing digital campaigns for our clients, reviewing and approving Insertion Orders, and communicating and resolving discrepancies
Essential duties include:
- Oversee and manage the execution of Outside’s digital ad campaigns.
- 2+ years of overall experience working with digital ad campaigns.
- Review and approve agency Insertion Orders (IOs) and Terms & Conditions (T&Cs).
- Track, communicate, and resolve any discrepancies between campaign proposals and IOs, and between client T&Cs and Outside’s cancellation policy.
- Communicate specifications and ad operations timelines to clients in a timely and professional manner, and post-sale serve as the main ad operations point of contact for clients.
- Meet and exceed client expectations by providing the highest level of customer service and developing strategies to resolve issues as they arise.
- Accurately communicate marketing and editorial programs to the appropriate internal teams.
- Gather, review, and track creative content, and send to the ad trafficking team
- Ensure the timely launch of custom editorial products, including but not limited to native and editorial sponsorships.
- Set up and remove Outside Online promotions as needed.
- Advocate for client needs and issues across multiple departments.
- Provide banner ad performance data and benchmarks to assist with campaign performance analysis.
Some of the skills, ability, and experience we’re looking for include:
- Must be able to quickly learn and develop a strong understanding of Outside’s digital product offerings.
- Able to manage own workflow while coordinating with internal teams on schedules, campaign requirements, goals, and assignments as needed.
- Must demonstrate strong customer service orientation and the ability to foster relationships with clients, vendors, and Outside employees; flexible, patient, courteous, professional.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are critical for success, including organization, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of change, and innovation.
- A strong level of comfort and confidence in answering and/or resolving client inquiries is necessary.
- Strong level of computer literacy required, with proficiency on Mac systems strongly preferred.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel) and Google Docs.
- Experience with Google Analytics & Google Ad Manager strongly preferred; at minimum experience with comparable products is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a Digital Marketing or similar degree preferred.
- One year of experience in digital campaign management and ad operations is required, with two years experience highly preferred.
- Previous professional experience in the outdoor industry is a plus, but not required.
- Prior successful experience communicating directly with clients is required.
- We are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $45,000 to $60,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors
It has come to our attention that fake job offers have been circulated by certain individuals/entities claiming they are representatives of Outside.
Outside does not:
1. Contact candidates or circulate job offers via text or from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, etc.
2. Request payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment or any sort of fees.
- Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or other type of gain is not authorized by Outside and is not offering an approved job.
- Outside reserves the right to take legal action, including criminal action, against such individuals/entities.
If you receive any unauthorized, suspicious or fraudulent offers or interview calls, texts or emails, Please write an email to us - HR at Outside Inc dot com.