We are looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager to take the lead of our eCommerce growth marketing strategies. Your main duties include running experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives.
This individual will be responsible for paid marketing channels across eCommerce including: paid social, paid search, email, affiliate, as well as exploring new channels. This person will also own key business metrics in the areas of customer acquisition and subscriber growth.
Bend is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise and now you can work for a company that embodies the Central Oregon lifestyle. So come on, we can’t wait to see what you can accomplish with us!
This position is located in Bend, Oregon, and is an in-person role.
• Lead marketing strategy for paid channels including: paid social, paid search, email, display, and affiliate
• Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement
• Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
• Partner with marketing and product teams to drive thoughtful, on-brand creative
• Explore new performance marketing channels such as direct mail, SMS, and others
• Work with marketing team to establish growth strategies to support customer acquisition goals for the subscription box program, Kitted, Unstacked, and other commerce initiatives
• Work with E-Commerce Manager to drive improve UX and drive conversion rate optimization
• Work with E-Commerce Manager to optimize website for SEO
• Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
• Build and manage customer/subscriber acquisition forecasts to support product purchasing decisions.
• Manage paid media agency relationships
• 5+ years relevant experience scaling paid media to drive revenue and customer growth at a DTC eCommerce company. Experience marketing subscription/membership programs is a plus.
• Strong analytical and quantitative expertise in marketing platforms, attribution, and site analytics
• Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
• Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
• Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
• Passionate about the outdoors and the outdoor industry
• Have INTEGRITY - We believe all relationships are built upon trust. We do what we say we will and are proactive about fixing issues when they arise. We don’t hide from problems. We earn trust everyday by delivering what we say we will.
• Are PLAYFUL - We take what we do seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Discovering new experiences and ideas should bring joy; and a bit of humor helps people feel more at ease when entering new territory.
• Are THOUGHTFUL - We value the relationships that we form and how we can grow together and learn from each other. We listen and act on what we learn. Everything we do is deliberate with the needs of our customers and partners in mind.
• Are DEDICATED - We don’t let challenges or problems get in our way. We are scrappy and will always find a way. We deliver.
• Are PIONEERING - We are trailblazers. We’re not comfortable with the status quo, and will push to be at the forefront of the outdoor industry. We work to be the ultimate insiders, so our community can be the ultimate outsiders.
• Are a TEAM - This isn’t business, it’s personal. We’ve got each other’s backs, and are committed to making sure that our partners and community feel the same. Gather ‘round the campfire, friend, we’re ALL out here together.
Oregon Jobs: Employees can expect to be paid a salary between $90,000to $115,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission. Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and many more. The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors