ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO NEW HEIGHTS? ARE YOU SEEKING A NEW CHALLENGE IN A DYNAMIC SECTOR?
This is a very exciting and highly innovative time here at Outside.
OUR TRUE NORTH:
Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world’s most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with great enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries. Day after day, story after story, Outside Interactive, Inc., proves that a hike, a climb, a run, a ride, a day skiing, or a yoga practice can change lives - and change the world.
Come join the Trailforks team at Outside as a Senior iOS Engineer. In this role, you will build software for some of the wildest adventures on earth and help people explore trails with cutting-edge data and tools. You will work closely with our small but innovative team of iOS, Android, Web, and Backend Developers.
At Trailforks our North Star is to equip our community with the best mapping technology to find your way outdoors.
This job is 100% remote, and the company has been remote for 7+ years.
● 5+ years experience in Swift, Objective-C or C++ programming with developing high-quality production software.
● Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques.
● Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management.
● Experience in API design, performance optimization, client architecture, and tools in the mobile space.
● Have a deep and up-to-date knowledge of iOS design principles and patterns
● Value being a great team player, mentor, and communicator in a diverse and distributed team.
What You’ll Be Working on at Trailforks - Outside
● Cracking some of the most complex spatial challenges in the iOS app ecosystem
● Expanding the Trailforks community and their ability to empower their peers
● Collaborating with the larger Outside engineering team to bring 40+ years of content to life
● Building applications that excel at streamlining data storage, battery life, and reliability
Why You’ll Love Working at Trailforks - Outside
● We are passionate about outdoor and active lifestyle participants and live the lifestyle ourselves
● We care deeply about work-life balance and take unlimited PTO seriously.
● We are a technological and data-driven business.
● We are committed to active lifestyle participants and will provide them with the world’s most personalized content that inspires and motivates them by understanding them better than any platform in the world.
● We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things.
● We believe in autonomy and taking initiative; we track and reward it.
● We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously.
● We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas.
● You will be proud to say that you work for Outside, Inc./Trailforks and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day.
We are unable to sponsor a work Visa.
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $140,000 to $175,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission. Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors