We're looking for an Experienced Recruiter that has experience in recruiting roles in the Digital Media space to help support our many exciting Editor, Writer, Social Media openings and all things Corporate that could include Marketing, Sales, and Finance.
Outside is growing and scaling at an unprecedented rate, and you will play a critical role in helping shape the function responsible for attracting our future candidates. The Experienced Recruiter is responsible for supporting and driving our recruiting strategy across the business. As a Recruiter at Outside, you will act as a strategic partner for leaders across the Editorial teams to identify talent needs, implement sourcing strategy and deliver results.
This position can be 100% remote
Why You’ll Love Working at Outside:
- We are passionate about outdoor and active lifestyle participants and live the lifestyle ourselves
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to active lifestyle participants and will provide them with the world’s most personalized content that inspires and motivates them by understanding them better than any platform in the world
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy and taking initiative
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Outside and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
What You are Excited to Do:
- Lead Outside’s recruiting and sourcing function with a focus on acquiring top diverse talent to meet our current and future hiring needs
- Ability to work with external agencies and recruiters to deliver on our hiring objectives, when needed.
- Deliver ongoing reports to track results, progress to goal, impact, hiring quality and cost-effectiveness of our recruiting efforts
- Use information to detect trends/insights and adjust the strategy to optimize the impact of the team.
- Provide expert guidance to our hiring managers to attract, select, onboard, and retain highly skilled diverse candidates
We’re excited about you because:
- You have 5+ years of recruiting/sourcing experience with emphasis in recruiting roles in the Digital Media/Advertising space.
- You have managed open positions supporting the full-life cycle from your intake meeting with internal hiring leaders to hire/close.
- You build trusted relationships with people at all levels, across multiple functions and in all geographies
- You love seeking out new experiences, knowledge and candid feedback and an openness to learning and change
- You have an understanding of the digital media, advertising, social media industry
- You're skilled at using data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
- You have adaptable and superior communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Work Visa Sponsorship is not available
- Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $80,000 to $110,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors.