Customer Success Representative - Membership
Outside is searching for a motivated and experienced Customer Success Representative to assist our growing customer service department. In this role you will act as a primary interface with current and interested Outside+ membership, and other subscribers, providing outstanding customer service. You will do this by practicing best-in-class customer service procedures and achieving customer satisfaction goals.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques, and passion for delivering world-class customer service. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
This role can be remote or located in Boulder, CO.
Why You’ll Love Working at Outside Interactive Inc
- We are passionate about outdoor and active lifestyle participants and live the lifestyle ourselves.
- We are a technological and data-driven business.
- We are committed to serving the active lifestyle community and will provide them with the world’s most personalized content that inspires and motivates them by understanding them better than any platform in the world.
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things.
- We believe in autonomy and taking initiative.
- We take what we do seriously but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that is committed to getting it right and open to new ideas.
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
- You will be proud to say that you work for Outside and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day.
- Deliver the highest quality customer service to members and potential members over the phone, via email and live chat, by treating them the way you would want to be treated.
- Retain members having problems subscribing, or are thinking about cancelling, by troubleshooting and/or clearly communicating the value of our member benefits.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner while focusing on first touch/contact resolution
- Be a champion/voice for our members by communicating to our Product and Marketing teams to prioritize improvements.
- Collaborate with external departments as necessary to troubleshoot issues and represent support related needs and improvements.
- Improve customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Create knowledge base articles, standard responses and other customer-facing updates.
- Communicate trends based on user feedback and feature requests.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- 1+ years experience of customer service experience, preferably in a digital marketplace
- A relevant bachelor's degree (4 years of related experience may be substituted)
- Experience working in ZenDesk, Salesforce, or similar customer service tool/s.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguous situations with customer success at the heart of every interaction
- Knowledge of current best practices, tools, and technologies for implementing customer service initiatives
- You are energetic, self-motivated and have great time management skills.
- Ability to stay on task and follow outlined processes.
- A happy demeanor to share with our customers
- An interest in Active Living!
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid an hourly rate of between $16.00 to $22.00. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors
Outside Interactive Inc is proud to offer a strong benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k plan, parental leave, commuter benefits, and company equity, along with a salary commensurate with background and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment reference and background check.