Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world’s most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with great enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries. Day after day, story after story, Outside Interactive, Inc., proves that a hike, a climb, a run, a ride, a day skiing, or a yoga practice can change lives - and change the world.
The Software Delivery Manager oversees execution of cross-functional development projects from initiation through release, utilizing SDLC methodologies and leveraging Agile/Scrum concepts and principles. This role requires someone who can take ownership and can manage projects independently. This individual must have a comprehensive understanding of complex business processes from an IT standpoint so as to develop and/or recommend solutions or improvements to those processes.
This role is open to 100% remote
We are looking for someone who is comfortable running meetings
Detail-oriented, organized professional with project management experience
Exceptional organizational skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• 8+ years’ experience delivering solutions utilizing various software delivery frameworks
• Exceptional at driving a project from concept to delivery
• Drives cross platform teams to deliver technology solutions in support of key product initiatives by working closely with product owners, architects, engineers, and quality assurance
• Are a self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership
• Have hands-on project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
• Experience in delivering iOS and Android applications to the app stores
• Deep understanding of the Apple and Google application certification process
• Proven track record of managing and tracking team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports
• Breaks down barriers and shields the team from impediments precluding engineers from making progress against sprints and deadlines
• Uses their technical acumen to provide design alternatives, ask probing questions, support team in technical issue resolution
• Deep understanding of all aspects of software design with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility
• Experience managing Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions that meet customer expectations for timeliness and quality
• Experience in clarifying objectives, dealing with ambiguity/under-defined problems, advocating for simplification, and influencing teams
• Work Visa Sponsorship Is Not Available
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $120,000 to $130,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors