Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world’s most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with great enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries. Day after day, story after story, Outside Interactive, Inc., proves that a hike, a climb, a run, a ride, a day skiing, or a yoga practice can change lives - and change the world.
At Gaia GPS, our mission is to build the best maps and tools to navigate, track, and explore in the backcountry. Our ideal candidate will be highly strategic, analytical, and experienced in mobile user acquisition. You will excel in this role if you bring an experimental mentality and are
comfortable using data analysis to drive strategy. You will dream up and conduct AB tests to grow our paid user acquisition.
What you'll do:
● Strategize, execute, analyze, & optimize campaigns on Facebook, ASA, Google, and more.
● Intelligently scale campaigns through analysis, AB testing, and data-driven decision making.
● Collaborate with the marketing and product teams to coordinate efforts across all channels.
● Provide periodic reporting in order to propagate learnings across the team.
● Devise fresh ideas for new campaigns - at times working with designers to bring your ideas to life and other times getting your hands dirty and creating them yourself.
● Uncover creative, non-traditional, and new methods of acquiring users.
● Evaluate and improve upon our existing tracking infrastructure.
What we’re looking for:
● You have 3+ years of performance marketing experience.
● You are familiar with the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
● You are technically minded and comfortable with numbers, tracking, and analytics.
● You seek to be constantly learning and enjoy staying up to date on industry trends.
● You are self motivated and bring a track record of measurable impact.
● You are capable of juggling various, ever-changing projects.
● You are a clear and concise communicator who is comfortable writing copy.
● You have successful experience with remote work.
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $70,000 to $80,000 Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission. Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, unlimited PTO, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors