Outside Interactive, Inc., the premier hub for active lifestyle enthusiasts, offers best-in-class content and experiences to more than 70 million of the world’s most passionate outdoor, wellness, and endurance enthusiasts every month. We inspire a broad and diverse audience to do the activities they love with great enjoyment, inspiration, and knowledge and are dedicated to making real change in the outdoor and fitness industries. Day after day, story after story, Outside Interactive, Inc., proves that a hike, a climb, a run, a ride, a day skiing, or a yoga practice can change lives - and change the world.
As a Product Manager at Outside, you’ll own an end-to-end roadmap from ideation through to post-launch assessment and iteration. You’ll make the most impactful new features, products, and experiences come to life for our users. You’ll own the product development for your product area, and work with your cross-functional partners to make it all happen.
As Product Owner on agile scrum team:
- Bring product vision, customer insights and feedback, and opportunities to the team setting the context of the why behind the work.
- Define features and user stories in support of development activities.
- Work with UX, marketing, customer support, and business leaders to develop well defined goals.
- Actively manage and prioritize product team backlog and evaluate changes and their impact to priorities.
- Communicate status updates in a transparent manner with key stakeholders on a frequent basis.
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders to effectively build, launch, commercialize and communicate new product features.
- Own the features through the entire product development lifecycle.
- Oversee the product/technology integrations of 5+ acquired products.
- Manage expectations across stakeholders, communicate prioritization and ROI, and surface any issues in a timely manner.
- Drive and plan multiple projects simultaneously, and communicate status to partners and stakeholders.
- Design systems and platforms that enable us to deliver a seamless experience for all brands within the portfolio.
- Own API product lifecycle for internal brands and external partners.
- At least 5 years in a product management role for a software company
- Experience delivering products in iterative fashion, working closely with engineering teams in an Agile environment.
- Content/publisher technology and business experience preferred (e.g. familiarity with Content Management Systems)
- Understanding of cloud architecture and fundamentals of defining scalable multi-tenant systems and microservices based architectures.
- Familiarity with REST API, SOAP, GraphQL, and managing an API product lifecycle.
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $110,000 to $130,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors