We are looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team. This person is a project manager at heart with a marketing background and will be responsible for supporting the efforts of the marketing team in tracking and coordinating all marketing campaigns and initiatives.
Bend is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise and now you can work for a company that embodies the Central Oregon lifestyle. So come on, we can’t wait to see what you can accomplish with us!
This position is located in Bend, Oregon, and is an in-person role.
• Monitor all marketing campaigns, projects, and key initiatives to ensure they stay on track, and that next steps and schedules are effectively communicated to teams in a timely manner.
• Support the Growth Marketing Manager by creating campaign briefs and project managing campaigns from creation to deployment.
• Support eCommerce Manager in tasks related to the getcairn.com website, such as product set up and project management of bigger commerce related projects.
• Support Graphic Designer in key activities such as photoshoots
• Manage communications with brand partners.
• Participate in the weekly marketing team meeting to make certain projects and related tasks are accurate and up-to-date.
• Take on other marketing related tasks as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field.
• At least 1-2 years of experience in Marketing/Sales or Communications.
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Experience working in a DTC environment
• Experience working with Shopify a plus
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Exceptional ability to manage details
• You are a project manager at heart
• You have a self-starter mentality with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced working environment.
• You are an out-of-the box thinker/problem solver
• You are passionate about the outdoors and the outdoor industry
• Have INTEGRITY - We believe all relationships are built upon trust. We do what we say we will and are proactive about fixing issues when they arise.
* We don’t hide from problems. We earn trust everyday by delivering what we say we will.
• Are PLAYFUL - We take what we do seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Discovering new experiences and ideas should bring joy; and a bit of humor helps people feel more at ease when entering new territory.
• Are THOUGHTFUL - We value the relationships that we form and how we can grow together and learn from each other. We listen and act on what we learn. Everything we do is deliberate with the needs of our customers and partners in mind.
• Are DEDICATED - We don’t let challenges or problems get in our way. We are scrappy and will always find a way. We deliver.
• Are PIONEERING - We are trailblazers. We’re not comfortable with the status quo, and will push to be at the forefront of the outdoor industry. We work to be the ultimate insiders, so our community can be the ultimate outsiders.
• Are a TEAM - This isn’t business, it’s personal. We’ve got each other’s backs, and are committed to making sure that our partners and community feel the same. Gather ‘round the campfire, friend, we’re ALL out here together.
Oregon Jobs: Employees can expect to be paid an hourly rate between $18.00 to $22.00 per hour. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission. Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and many more. The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors