The Manager of Performance Marketing & Analytics is in charge of performance marketing, analytics and reporting for all business units under the IDEA Health & Fitness brand to achieve brand goals. Performance marketing includes but is not limited to organic social channels as well as the following paid marketing tactics: email, paid social, SEM/PPC, display, affiliate and partnerships.
The Manager will develop marketing strategies for all marketing campaigns to determine and implement the optimal marketing mix, optimizing our marketing channels and refining our analytics to achieve high ROI and low CPA. The Manager will develop content strategies to grow social audiences, increase social engagement, and drive traffic to IDEA’s website. The Manager will also lead a small team of individuals to analyze and report on marketing performance and brand analytics to senior leadership teams.
- Develop strategic marketing plans consistent with the business objectives of the organization with Membership Growth being our biggest focus.
- Manage strategy and tactics of paid marketing campaigns across multiple verticals, leveraging best practices as well as creative solutions to maximize engagement and conversion rates in support of business opportunities and goals.
- Establish objectives and goals for all digital efforts and record/report on learnings.
- Optimize campaigns based on actionable insights to drive performance.
- Analyze conversion funnels, identifying and optimizing key messaging opportunities to help attract and retain customers.
- Collaborate with internal partners to develop cohesive digital campaigns and programs that are targeted, relevant, and on the brand.
- Own and report on the effectiveness of campaigns and programs, analyzing KPIs and other results.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous project schedules, working with cross‐functional team members that may include internal and external resources
- Review site content, conversion funnels, analytics and statistics to make recommendations for new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams and partners to create digital strategies, campaigns and programs that are relevant and optimize the user experience on IDEA webpages.
- Own the customer experience and continually implement web and landing page testing to enhance the user experience and drive higher conversions and/or customer satisfaction.
- Develop paid and organic social media strategy driving engagement and brand awareness leveraging all major platforms including, but not limited to, FB, IG, Twitter, LinkedIN, Pinterest, TikTok.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a similar related field (BA, BS, or Master’s).
- Candidate should have 7-10 years of experience leading and/or managing a full marketing strategy including: influencer marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, direct marketing, website marketing campaigns and analytics.
- Must have experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager (GTM), Verizon Media, Bing, Excel.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience managing a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and relationship building skills that enhance and build corporate culture.
- Specific understanding in running a P&L and managing marketing activities to a designated ROI.
- Excellent understanding of social media and digital marketing.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be extremely computer literate and very comfortable with technology.
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- A mature, results focused orientation to job responsibilities, deadlines and results
- Strongly prefer a candidate who lives a fitness lifestyle and knowledge & understanding of the fitness industry.
- Work Hours: Full-time (including some weekend hours especially if required to work an event)
- Travel %: < 5% (including some weekend travel especially if required to work an event)
- Work in an office and remotely from home
- Physical conditions: must be willing to work our events if needed, which requires standing and walking for over 8-hours.
- Data Analyst
- Marketing Specialist and/or Coordinator
San Diego California Jobs: Employees can expect to be paid a salary between $65,000 to $85,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission. Other benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and many more. The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of California if selected for this role, and may vary based on market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors