athleteReg has one opening for a Customer Support Specialist. Our Customer Support team is the face of our company, interfacing with our customers on the phone and online.
The ideal candidate is passionate about leading an active lifestyle, has a strong work ethic, and excellent communication skills. An ability to thrive while working and making decisions independently as needed and also working as part of a close-knit team to find creative solutions for our customers is key.
You’ll be joining a team of passionate and committed team members. You’ll not only become an expert in the features, functionality, and benefits our services offer, you’ll also gain and communicate valuable customer feedback, becoming an integral part of our development and support process.
We are committed to providing a full service solution and this includes a team comprised of knowledgeable, passionate individuals who truly care about each customer and want to be a part of their success.
This role can be 100% remote
What you will do
- Be the first line of customer support (email / phone / live chat)
- Provide existing and new account support
- Help maintain online knowledgebase for customers
- Interface with high level clients
- Quickly and thoroughly find creative solutions for customers
- Assist with quality assurance testing and product input
What you will bring
- Energy and enthusiasm
- An outgoing personality with a desire to learn and produce results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgment – you’ll know when to ask questions or ask for help
- An ability to operate both independently and within a team environment that relies on cooperation, brainstorming, trust, and communication
- A love or good solutions and new technology
- 2 or more years of customer service experience
- First-hand experience with, and knowledge of endurance sports and/or non-profit and fundraising experience
- Experience working in Google suite
- Experience with Salesforce
- Work Visa sponsorship is not available
- Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid an hourly rate between $15.00 to $20.00. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors