Outside Inc. is early in its journey to define membership across our 20+ brand and we need a few passionate product marketers who are ready to get people excited to live a healthy, active, and sustainable life Outside. As a Product Marketing Manager for the Outside group you will focus on building the brand voice and implementing campaigns for Ski Mag, Climbing, Backpacker, Outsideonline.com, and OutsideTV. You'll be responsible for driving membership growth, product engagement, and renewals by creating campaigns, experiments, and go- to-market strategies. The ideal candidate will be highly strategic, creative, and excited about working on this content category; this will require someone who can empathize and relate to this consumer base, build brand insights, and leverage product data to build a consumer first lifestyle approach to messaging, creative, and tactics.
- You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders (Product, Editorial, Performance Marketing, CRM, Creative, and Events) to develop concepts for campaign integration across the full consumer journey.
- Partner with product managers, editorial content editors, and cross-functional marketing teams to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective and existing member marketing.
- Partner with creative teams to develop integrated campaign development (must love briefs, feedback, production, optimization, etc).
- Working cross functionally with Editorial and Membership content editors to define content and messaging to be included in membership newsletters
- Work with brand and marketing strategy leads to develop surveys enabling us to get a deeper understanding of our consumer and develop insight-driven marketing plans
- Work with CRM, Education, Events, and Editorial teams to align on monthly marketing calendars and prioritize content to drive KPI achievement
- Partner with editorial social media teams to develop concepts for membership sign up driving social media content
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns for key business goals like DEI and Sustainability, as well as key editorial programs like the Olympics, Tour de France, Roll Massif, Warren Miller, and Gear Lab.
- Develop reports and dashboards that track KPIs and budgets for the marketing and leadership team.
- Work with editorial teams to measure and monitor the success of content that drives engagement and acquisition.
- Cross functionally support Climbing, Backpacking & Ski Magazine
- 3-5 years experience in a Product Marketing, Brand Strategy or Agency Creative Production Role with experience managing integrated campaigns, including but not limited to CRM, Video, Web, and Social
- Strong cross-functional leadership experience working with a variety of teams, including Product, Media, Consumer Insights, and Brand Managers
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple brands/business verticals at once
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to deliver against expected outcomes leading complex, cross-organizational initiatives
Publications you will work on include
Pelaton Magazine, Velo News, Beta, triathlete, Women’s Running, Podium Runner, Trial Runner, Roll Massif
Entirely remote jobs that could be performed in Colorado: Employees can expect to be paid a salary of between $65,000 to $85,000. Additional compensation may include a bonus or commission . Additional benefits include health care, vision, dental, retirement, Flexible Time Away, sick leave, and more. This salary range is merely an estimate and may vary based on an applicant’s location, market data/ranges, an applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications, and other relevant factors